Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome

This blog serves as my entry pass to the community of ES2007S bloggers, an exclusive club that I successfully bid for on an online auction called CORS.

If you still don't know, ES2007S is the module code for "Professional Communication: Principles & Practice". So what attracts me to ES2007S? Firstly, overloading as an electrical engineering undergraduate is no joke, hence I need my 6th module to be light in workload. Secondly, I earnestly hope to improve my communication skills and connect to people - a good departure after 2 years of dealing with programming languages and maths formula.

I am pleased to have Blackstone sinsei as my tutor. Don't be misled by his name. The lesson is actually much brightened up by his humour and cheerfulness. His teaching style is also flexible and creative; not rigid like a stone. With Blackstone's guidance, I am confident that I can achieve my 2 objectives for ES2007S.

What better way to summarize my expectation of the module than the phrase 'kill two birds with Blackstone' ?

Stay tuned to my blog to find out why effective communication skills are important to me.

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting welcome, Xiang Min. I really like the phrase "kill two birds with..." though I'm against animal violence!

    I hope you do achieve your objectives. I just wonder whether ES2007S will be light enough for you....

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete